Thursday, September 3, 2009

3 Out of 6 Ain't Bad...






So I woke up this morning, and Larry and I had bacon biscuits on the back patio, and I took Q for a run. Then Larry took me to Uncle Sylvester's house (Ves), about 15-20 minutes away. Aunt Elaine was at work, so Ves said they'd come over when she got off. We sat and visited for a while, then it was off to Uncle James(Jim), and Aunt Sue's.We got there and visited with them for a while, and came back to the house and had a left over chicken samich!
After lunch, we went Dewey's. It was good to see him! He's the oldest brother, and when he says something, I try to listen. I guess I don't ALWAYS agree, but I ALWAYS listen. Then we went to the local comic shop, Alan's, for my Wednesday Comics and my Luke Cage Noir, and to the Pharmacy to fill a xanex script for Q. I'm going to have to drug him to get him in a crate to fly. He won't get NEAR one voluntarily, so I got those for him. I think I'm going to give him one tomorrow for that LOOONG car ride, just to see how they affect him and what dosage I should give him for the flight. As we were pulling out of the comics store parking lot, Larry saw Uncle Harry's car, pulling out of the road he lives on, so that nixed our next stop.
We went home and had some chips and spinach and artichoke dip Doris had made. Good stuff! Hung out for a while and Uncle Ves got there with Elaine! It was good to see her to! I have always really enjoyed my family, but ESPECIALLY the ones here in and around Longview for some reason! Hopefully I'll get to see their son Mark after I go through Yosemite. He lives around there somewhere. But I think their son Tommy in Visalia Ca is too south for me to see if I want to make it to Oakland by the 10th. But it was good to see them both, and after they left, I took Q for another run around the neighborhood. I need to get to bed. I WANT to make it out of Texas in one day, and hopefully farther before I stop, so I can't spend some time at the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Vegas, Detah Valley, Yosemite, etc. I got a looooooong way to go! Can't wait for the drive! When next I post, hopefully I'll have some phenomenal pic's!

No comments:

Post a Comment